Our curriculum is designed to provide the best possible all-round education to each of our students through a comprehensive programme. The aim is to produce inquiring, confident, open-minded children
who are reflective in their thinking, balanced and well-disciplined in their behaviour; and grown up to be caring and responsible persons positively engaging with society and the world.
- Nahar International School will follow the CIE curriculum till Grade X.
- The curriculum will cater to the individual child’s pace of growth and development through the school’s age-appropriate activities. Students will be given a wider exposure beyond academics.
- Various teaching methods will be integrated into a traditional, broad-based curriculum with a trans-disciplinary approach.
- We encourage children to discover and explore through experiential activities that are designed to make them think.
- Classes from Pre-Primary to Grade VIII will follow a structured curriculum designed to enhance every child’s soft skills.
- The School’s curriculum is designed to strengthen higher order thinking skills by exposing students to a variety of content areas, literacy, numeracy, and technology, while nurturing artistic, physical and interpersonal development.
- The teachers, too, will undergo periodic training through refresher courses and programmes to upgrade their skills and improve their performance.
- Parents will be involved through regular active orientations to help them understand the need for their participation in their child’s progress.