School Days and Timings
The Nahar International School follows an overall academic calendar from July to May. The School has a five day week, and the timings are
- Pre Primary – 08.30hrs to 12.30hrs
- Grade 1 and 2 – 08.30hrs to 15.30hrs
- Grade 3 to 5 – 08.30hrs to 15.30hrs
- Middle and High School – 08.30hrs to 15.30hrs
- IBDP – 08.30hrs to 15.30hrs
*Students will be expected to stay back for longer hours on certain days and attend School on some Saturdays for sports, club activities, events and other extra-curricular activities.
The School breaks for vacation
- For Pre Primary and Primary – Last Saturday of May to Second Last Sunday of July
- For Middle and High School – Last Saturday of May to First Sunday of July
- IBDP – Last Saturday of May to First Sunday of July
- Diwali Break – October/November
- Winter Break – December to January
Students are generally placed in the appropriate grade as per their age.